Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nicole Scherzinger: My New Album Is Finished

The Tale Of Miss.Scherzinger's Attempt At A Solo Career Could Be Compared To The Tale Of Heidi Monatag's Plastic Surgeries They Try & Try And It Just Get's Uglier Every Time, With A Few Exceptions In Montag's Case it Was The Gigantic Boobs And In Ms. Schherzinger's Case It Was The Stargate Produced Single "Right There".

Nicole Actually Found A Little Succes In The UK With 3 Top Ten's And A #1 With The Timbaland Produced Hit "Don't Hold Your Breathe". Now She Is A Judge On The UK Version Of The X-Factor. In A Recent Interview With LOOK Magazine She Says:

LOOK: Can we expect a new album soon?
Nicole: My album’s actually finished. I finished it before I started the show – but I’m so involved in the show. I know the single already, it’s going to come out really soon.
Let's Hope This New Album Serves More 2012 PCD Nicole Other Than Christina Wannabe Nicole.


No comments: